Monday, January 16, 2012

Geddytoons Episode 1: The Big Bummer


I had the idea for this cartoon a couple of years ago, based on audio I found by accident on some fan site.


It has been pretty popular among Rush fans so far, so I will definitely be producing some additional "episodes"!


I am pretty happy with the cartoon, but, of course, the internet being what it is there was of course a bit of negative feedback. One guy on some message board said something like "what's so funny about people getting crushed?" Well, obviously there's nothing funny about that. What's funny to me is just Geddy's attempts to get the audience under control. I thought that went without saying but I did fear that was a sensitive issue with some people, given recent events.


Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment